• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. Clois Harlan

Alpine heater hoses

Are the hoses 1/2” inlet and 5/8” outlet that feeds into the control valve and then into th manifold via a 1/2” reducer?
  2. Clois Harlan

WANTED: TRUNK LID

Call Chester Bailey in Eastern Oklahoma he has a couple 918/316-1784
  3. Clois Harlan

Are all 67 Alpines positive ground ?

Was at a stoplight when I responded “Enough “ a better answer would have been if it makes you happy, it’s legal , and you can afford it then just do it.
  4. Clois Harlan

You are right about the value of a dream. As with most of my hobbies the cost always exceeds the market value but if you add the Fun value and the dream value then I would say good enough. I really appreciate your help and look forward to my next challenge with the Alpine.
  5. Clois Harlan

Thanks again Mike
  6. Clois Harlan

Mike, Are you aware of a single item replacement for items 2,3,& 4? Clois
  7. Clois Harlan

Rick, From left to right on you photo is the black box your voltage Regulator , next your horn relay, and the silver cylinder your warning light simulated (what could I substitute for this)? How about a photo of the other side of your firewall ? Thanks again. Clois
  8. Clois Harlan

I really appreciate your response Rick, since nothing was attached I was using mounting holes to mounting brackets. I will examine your pictures and correct my location it components. I have exceeded the value of this car already with virtually all new components from all new interior, engine...
  9. Clois Harlan

Your diagrams are perfect. Thank you.
  10. Clois Harlan

That’s how mine is too. Thanks everyone for your comments. I’m a rookie with English cars and their 67 engineering. I still have a lot more questions. In my last picture can anyone tell me what the part is I have circled. The other pictures are how the under hood loo This car was a true barn...
  11. Clois Harlan

I never rely on colors unless they are factory and I have a blue print in hand. I just wanted to make sure there wasn’t some mid year change. Thanks to all of you. I am waiting on my engine to be waiting on my engine from my builder. He is just rebuilding the heads and putting in hardened...
  12. Clois Harlan

I t will tomorrow. I really appreciate your input. Thanks again, Clois Harlan
  13. Clois Harlan

Thanks, I assumed it was positive ground because my red cable was grounded.
  14. Clois Harlan

Even though they have an alternator? Mine was a basket case and in my battery box I have the red cable grounded (earth ) and myself black cable to my engine bay. Also, can I change polarity? thanks in advance for any help.
  15. Clois Harlan

Parting out a Series V in NY

Thanks Steve. TulsaCobra@gmail.com
  16. Clois Harlan

I just realized I need a good fuel sending unit if you have one?
  17. Clois Harlan

For Series V (67 Alpine). I only need the glass.