• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. 737lindgren

Glove box door

I like the look of my original 1967 series v dash don't want a wood veneer . However, looking for a way to have a door over the glove box that would look original
  2. 737lindgren

Need help on finding my grandfathers sunbeam alpine

Just received some NEW information this week that HOPEFULLY will help me find my grandfathers car THE VIN IS B395007708LRX The car was sold by Richard Lindgren (my uncle) to Joe Quigley August1, 1990 of Salem Oregon the Oregon plate that was on it when sold was GSS049
  3. 737lindgren

Hello all New here WTB ALPINE

Hello, I am looking for a nice ( not project) sunbeam Alpine My grandfather purchased one new in 1967. Have been trying to find that exact car for years to no avail my preference would be a carnival red 1967 like my grandfathers but open to all ideas. Chris