• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. 737lindgren

OD Transmission

Just got a complete OD setup from Jeff including the drive line,relays ,driveshaft, and spedo great guy to deal with his contact info jeff.v8tiger@gmail.com
  2. 737lindgren

Glove box door

I think I've decided to just stay with original dash its in perfect condition
  3. 737lindgren

Building a new engine for my car

Steve My name is chris Lindgren Just getting my 1967 sunbeam alpine sorted Took me 20+ years to find it Patrick King is bringing it back to near perfect interested in your engine build and what kind of power you are getting Someone else mentioned the Vizard head and Chevy rods Might try and...
  4. 737lindgren

Glove box door

I like the look of my original 1967 series v dash don't want a wood veneer . However, looking for a way to have a door over the glove box that would look original
  5. 737lindgren

Ordering Rebel Harnesses

Tod do you have contact info on LED lighting\ Chris
  6. 737lindgren

Need help on finding my grandfathers sunbeam alpine

update car is in the capable hands of patrick king no rust and a true survivor. mechanical will all be refreshed as well as a od transmission installed.... total refresh... then off to paint restoration guy then drive it last time I rode in it I was 10 .....couple of noteworthy things has...
  7. 737lindgren

3 point Seat Belts

lived in Cambria for years...some places still require tops...just saying...enjoy the central coast...very jealous
  8. 737lindgren

Overdrive relay

thanks mike I had no idea this was so extensive
  9. 737lindgren

Overdrive relay

thanks i will start the search
  10. 737lindgren

thanks to everyone here for the good wishes car is being delivered soon and with the help of a very nice guy( thanks Patrick) we will soon know whats needed
  11. 737lindgren

Overdrive relay

tom newbie here, my car doesnt have over drive, does it make sense to install an overdrive transmission sounds like a good investment . if I do do you buy the whole overdrive transmission then have it rebuilt or just the overdrive piece alone chris
  12. 737lindgren

After the guy that bought it he had several tigers and alpines and liked the LAT wheel so he put them on his cars
  13. 737lindgren

Thanks to everyone this has been such a great thing to have happen I will post the road I traveled to get to this position. Spoiler alert the Washington and oregon DMV not so much help My wife thinks it’s a karma thing for donating one of my Mercedes to a guy that was a single dad down on his...
  14. 737lindgren

Mike No he is not a SAOCA member But is a terrific guy Tom no idea I erased a forum post Not saying I didn’t just new here
  15. 737lindgren

Then I can start thinking about stuff like Overdrive ,Webber’s , disc, engine improvements and ....ect
  16. 737lindgren

Bring it back to the Sf Bay Area have the mechanicals checked and refreshed Have my paint restoration guy bring the original paint back to as good as he can Then drive it I’ve already got sunbeam specialities on speed dial Maybe Norm can come take a look he is in the neighborhood
  17. 737lindgren

The same person who my uncle sold it to 30 years ago still had it an agreed to sell it to me It took an unbelievable set of circumstances to find him( thanks joe) So it was out of the family for 30 years and now it’s back with only 12 k more miles than when he bought it
  18. 737lindgren

found it now the fun begins
  19. 737lindgren

actually I just got his contact information and is reported to still have the car plan on calling this afternoon at 5 excited at the possibility of perhaps getting the car I sat next to my grandfather while he drove and let me shift when i was in the 4th grade from the factory was carnival red...