• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. C

Late 2.8 V6 Timing Cover vs Mutt II solution?

Hi Dan I was wondering if you had a spare 2.8 Ranger/Bronco timing cover you would sell, or know of one. I would like to make this switch on my Spitfir6 to do away with the congested mess I have down there and think this is the way to go. I would weld in an aluminium plug into the water pump. By...
  2. C

Late 2.8 V6 Timing Cover vs Mutt II solution?

Hi Dan, was wondering if you had a spare 2.8 Ranger/Bronco timing cover you would want to sell, or know of one. I would like to get rid of the congested mess I have in my Spitfire6 down there and I think this rout is the way to do it. I might try welding in an aluminium plug to the water pump.