• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. dansun22

Side to side wheel base

After a front end collision repair, my series 3 has 86 inch wheel base on passenger side but 87 inch on driver side. This inch diff. creates no apparent problems, it drives straight, doesn't pull in any direction. I'm not complaining, just scratching my head?!? It leads me to believe the front...
  2. dansun22

Wanted SAIII Alberta

Iso Alberta registered pos Alpine III project.
  3. dansun22

Series 3 '63, frame rails wanted

I need 2 entire front frame rails, lemme kno...thks
  4. dansun22

Frame members series 3

Due to front end collision i am looking for both front end frame pieces. Anybody know of an old S III i can buy and chop?
  5. dansun22

X frame repair parts

I have series 3, Alpine needing both front frame horns. Anybody know where I can find same?
  6. dansun22

Fenders off Rebuild?

Does any one have experience with a fenders off rebuild? My SIII factory welds were taken apart to do front end collision repairs. The fenders are now fastened at the firewall and front near headlamps. But there is a lengthy stretch in between. If it remains not welded is the structure...
  7. dansun22

Sunbeam Owners in Canada

Hi folks, I am trying to get an idea of how many Sunbeams are being restored or currently on the road here in The Great White North! Just to exchange ideas, info. etc. Drop me line any time. Cheers !
  8. dansun22

My Last drive of 2020

As you can see from my profile picture, my series 3 - 1963 - was in a front end accident. This was before I bought it and had it shipped across Canada to my home in the mountains. I have been working on it for the last 3 summers and this year I took her on the road a couple times. The last time...