• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. F

1965 Alger for sale

1965 Sunbeam “Alger” 302 roller motor C4 auto Dana 44 rear end 2 Barrel carb HEI dist. $20,000.00
  2. F

1965 Sunbeam ALGER for sale on BAT

Just finished up this Sunbeam “Alger” Previous owner found out that it’s a lot more work to put a V8 in a Alpine and gave up on the project “Casper” Since I have I owned my Tiger for 50 years I took the project on and after a year it is finally ready to sell It has a low mileage 302 roller...
  3. F

Alger project

Well after a year finally seeing some light at the end of the tunnel on my Alger project. Next some one says it’s a piece of cake to to turn a Alpine into a Alger is full of BS!!!!! It did make it a little easier that I have a Tiger that I’ve owned first almost 50 years but still it’s a lot of...
  4. F

Rear end

I need a different rear end for my Alger, the 3:89 is way to steep!! Any suggestions?