• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. F

1965 Sunbeam ALGER for sale on BAT

I paid 349.00 The buyer paid 800.00 He also is paying for shipping to Athens,Greece
  2. F

Hi Everyone, Dumb ass here finally got logged on☹️ The Auction was a real nail biter right to the end and the car sold for 16k and I had a reserve of 15k A little lower than what I wanted but it needed to go so I can get my Tiger going. I put a lot of time in the car and hopefully the new owner...
  3. F

The value of a Covid test

Not my vision of common sense, just use common sense and personal hygiene. Proper diet and some exercise. I’m no going to stop living or live in fear!
  4. F

If they weren’t lying to us I would take it seriously but they have been lying to us, get real people die everyday and I’m sorry but all of sudden people aren’t die from anything but Covid and I’m glad I live in Ocala, Florida and not all our government facilities require a mask!!! Get out and...
  5. F

Hummm no test and no mask wearing, no signs of Covid in my life!!! I’m ALIVE!!!!!!
  6. F

Early Series Horn Ring assy

Looks nice and I need it for the Alger but just don’t want to put anymore money it
  7. F

what CAN be done ? alpine V8

I will I’m glad it’s going to work for you, looks good
  8. F

what CAN be done ? alpine V8

I just gave Fonz a motor plate
  9. F

alpine/ tiger "Clearance"

It was great to see and meet you Fonz! I was glad I was able to share and shed some light on your problems, it is not as easy as people say and can say that because I did it and luckily I’ve owned my Tiger for almost 50 years and I’ve always tried to keep as stock looking on the outside but...
  10. F

What is your address? If your pretty close I’ll just drive my Alger to your house!
  11. F

Of course ! [Address removed by admin] I’m retired so I’m home all day. Just give me a call!
  12. F

Offers will be considered
  13. F

Hummm still no interest. Going on BAT after the 1st of the year
  14. F

After the election it will be going on Bat
  15. F

1965 Alger for sale

Car is available again after replacing the motor since the last motor had a bad wrist pin, glad it broke before I sold it to someone!
  16. F

I’ve really been thinking that will be the best route to take
  17. F

Hummm thought this would have at least would get some interest.