• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. dlivi

Series I/II hardtop and new rear window/seal for sale

I have a hardtop in good condition and a new rear plexiglass window/seal/installation tool from California I purchased a year or two ago. in NJ Cell 609 751 8496 thinking $350 for top and $400 for glass and seal kit (paid $550)
  2. dlivi

Cantrail clips for series 2

Any help identifying where I might get these clips/fasteners #194 & 195….where do they go, what do they do or can I use something else? Hope pictures explain. Thanks as always!
  3. dlivi

early sunbeam cantrails for soft top

Looking for the cantrails that go over the window for my series 2 soft top installation. Finding it a bit difficult without them! thanks
  4. dlivi

looking for dovetail door receiver rhs

Passenger side (right) needed if someone has one not cracked, as always thanks!
  5. dlivi

Early alpine rear shock conversion pics

Does anyone have a few pictures of Dan's conversion kit installed? I purchase awhile ago and looking to install in the next few weeks. Thanks as always!
  6. dlivi

In need of true weber carb

Looking to replace the knock off weber 38 that is on my car for a real one. open to what you may have that needs to be rebuilt but in good condition made in Italy perhaps? Thanks Devin
  7. dlivi

Laycock overdrive type A wiring

Ok , a year ago is spoke with Tom Hayden about my overdrive relay and he sent me a beautiful set up. (see pic) I have now gotten to the point of working on this OD. First I have realized that i have a Series III Laylock type A model 25/3314 OD (see plate picture) Second the OD switch on column...
  8. dlivi

clutch master cylinder pipe thread

I am replacing my clutch master cylinder with a new one for a series II from classic sunbeam. previous owner converted old master cylinder with a braided line. what size thread goes into MC? I want to confirm this is correct thread size on new one. The braided line uses a 4AN female fitting so I...
  9. dlivi

Series II interior mirror

Anyone have a one? Could I use a later series if I grind off the lip?
  10. dlivi

help identifying clutch master cylinder and brake

I have been working on this project that is a series II body with a series IV engine. I would like to confirm what I may have for rebuild as it is leaking by the pedal and .....rebuild or ???? I guess I will know more once off but any help would be much appreciated.... also brake MC id would be...
  11. dlivi

catch for back panel

I am looking for one catch for the back fold up panel...see pic. any help would be greatly appreciated!