• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. Hewi

Clayton Dewandre

Thanks to Limey and hope to hear soon. Also thanks to bernd for the advice on the spacer. I'll let you know how I get on
  2. Hewi

Clayton Dewandre

Hi Just catching up after a long absence. Two things. Could I add my name to the list for a kit when it comes and also add my appreciation for all your research efforts. Secondly does anyone know how to remove the spacer in order to gain access to the piston chamber ? See photo
  3. Hewi

Clayton Dewandre -Another messy one...

Hi Bernd. Appreciate the welcome. I've had the Harrington 35 years so been around a bit. Also it's the car on C series section of the Harrington Website and if you mean this years spares UK spares day at The Rootes Archive Cantre then yes I was there. Thanks for posting the exploded diagram...
  4. Hewi

Clayton Dewandre -Another messy one...

Hi. New to the forum (in fact new to forums of any kind) I'm looking for some help if possible. I am trying to restore the Clayton servo for my C series. In the fluid passage from the main cylinder to the air valve there is a grub screw that can only be accessed by a Allan key throught the bleed...