• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. R

Engine backfire and Idles rough

Was driving my IV at about 70mph when it started to lose power and backfiring. I was able to get back to the house and checked fuel pump and filter,plugs and points but still unable to fine problem. I know gas is getting to carb. the car is now hard to start, and idles rough and then stops...
  2. R

can't believe it

I know and know understand how Lucas got to be refered to as the "Prince of Darkness". But, I have just completed working on lights and heater on my Series IV and everything works! Turn signals (both front and back), high and low beams, heater blower,generator, panel lights, backup lights...
  3. R

gas smell

when I fill my IV full of gas, I get a strong gas odor, but can't find any leaks. Is this normal? Rick:confused:
  4. R

door handles

Ok, I feel pretty stupid, can't seem to figure out how to get the door handles and window crank off the door panel. I understand that there is a pin that can be exposed if you push hard enough on the spring but still can't seem to get to the pin. Help. Rick:confused: