• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. T

Cracked LAT 70 Wheel! Looking for Qty1 or Full Set of 13" LAT 70 Wheels

Hello, I am restoring a set of original 13" LAT 70 wheels for a MKII Tiger. The set has been in storage for years, and apparently one took a major curb hit years ago. We straightened the bent lip, then a local vintage wheel restorer attempted to fix the center bend, which cracked the wheel...
  2. T

Alpine & Tiger Parts Wanted

Hello, I am looking for a few parts for a 1967 Tiger MKII. I am located in Washington State (Tacoma) and willing to pickup in person if close (with cash) or pay for shipping. -Used or NOS rear Alpine bumper -A few original paint 13 x 4.5 off white steel wheels -Correct hubcaps and trim rings...
  3. T

Sunbeam Alpine GT Fastback Windscreen Group Buy

Hello, I own Rule Garage in Lakewood Washington, and we are doing a group purchase of rare windscreens for ourselves and customers. We buy from Pilkington Classics (who unfortunately stopped stocking windscreens in the US a few years ago). The windscreens are 12-14 weeks out, and are brand...
  4. T

Rapier Fastback Rear Drum Brakes

Hello, over the last week, I've revived my long stored Rapier Fastback. New points/condenser, brake & clutch bleed, wiring repairs, and it is ticking over well and going on short drives. I am rebuilding the rear brakes, as the previous owner completely botched the job, resulting in mangled...
  5. T

Rapier Fastback Seals Wanted

Hello, looking for a windscreen seal, rear 1/4 window seals, and rear window seal. The usual suppliers of windscreen seals in UK are out of stock currently, so I figured I'd ask here. Thanks
  6. T

Sunbeam Alpine GT (Rapier) Windshield

Hello, I am beginning the process of restoring a Sunbeam Alpine GT, it's a local pacific northwest car and I "saved" it from a local kid who had begun tearing it apart. Before I get into it too deeply, I need a windshield. Does anyone know of a source in the US, or importer, that can supply a...