• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. T

Cracked LAT 70 Wheel! Looking for Qty1 or Full Set of 13" LAT 70 Wheels

I agree, the level of "Your never going to find these" comments I always get when looking for parts are surprising. Everything is out there if your willing to look and pay for it. Thanks for all the help.
  2. T

Jeez these wheels are coming out of the woodwork now! Curiously, the above photo doesn't have a raised centercap area. What generation would that be? Or are they modified?
  3. T

2 spare LAT 70's of the correct generation located! Thanks everyone.
  4. T

Alpine & Tiger Parts Wanted

Thanks everyone, I have found everything on the list except for an undamaged original LH door panel top trim piece. May have to go reproduction there, but will keep searching.
  5. T

Message sent, I am open to shipping for the right bumper.
  6. T

Thanks, but I’m looking a straight rear bumper with original chrome for a patina project. One will show up eventually!
  7. T

Yes, all steel wheel related items have been sourced. Thanks though
  8. T

Thanks for the scans and the information. I don't have a book of Norman, but it's on my radar. The wheels we have appear to be 1st run wheels, as they have 2" long and 3" diameter extensions. We would be open to any of the 3" diameter 1st or 2nd run options. They certainly do not leave a lot...
  9. T

Copy, here's some photos of the damaged wheel. That's interesting there were different hub thicknesses. Are you talking about hub thickness as measured through stud holes?
  10. T

Appears there was a spelling error, as I don’t think an LAT 80 exists. LAT 70, spelling error fixed.
  11. T

Will do Jerry!
  12. T

Hello, I am restoring a set of original 13" LAT 70 wheels for a MKII Tiger. The set has been in storage for years, and apparently one took a major curb hit years ago. We straightened the bent lip, then a local vintage wheel restorer attempted to fix the center bend, which cracked the wheel...
  13. T

Thanks everyone, we ended up finding a set of hubcaps from a member on this site!
  14. T

I have a lot of experience with Jensen Interceptors. My dad and I rescued a long forgotten Interceptor MkII from a North Seattle garage a few years ago, completely went through it mechanically then enjoyed it for a few summers. After that, a customer with a MkIII was referred to our shop. We...
  15. T

Thanks all. I was able to source some hubcaps from PawPaw. jdclogan thanks for the heads up, unfortunately I was busy this weekend with yardwork. I saw the Pacific Tiger Club at this historic races this year, it was nice to see a showing of Tigers. I really enjoyed the Tigers and the TVR...
  16. T

Hello, I am looking for a few parts for a 1967 Tiger MKII. I am located in Washington State (Tacoma) and willing to pickup in person if close (with cash) or pay for shipping. -Used or NOS rear Alpine bumper -A few original paint 13 x 4.5 off white steel wheels -Correct hubcaps and trim rings...
  17. T

Sunbeam Alpine GT Fastback Windscreen Group Buy

Hello, I own Rule Garage in Lakewood Washington, and we are doing a group purchase of rare windscreens for ourselves and customers. We buy from Pilkington Classics (who unfortunately stopped stocking windscreens in the US a few years ago). The windscreens are 12-14 weeks out, and are brand...
  18. T

Rapier Fastback Rear Drum Brakes

Hello, over the last week, I've revived my long stored Rapier Fastback. New points/condenser, brake & clutch bleed, wiring repairs, and it is ticking over well and going on short drives. I am rebuilding the rear brakes, as the previous owner completely botched the job, resulting in mangled...
  19. T

Rapier Fastback Seals Wanted

Hello, looking for a windscreen seal, rear 1/4 window seals, and rear window seal. The usual suppliers of windscreen seals in UK are out of stock currently, so I figured I'd ask here. Thanks
  20. T

Sunbeam Alpine GT (Rapier) Windshield

Hello, wanted to update this thread with current windshield information: Pilkington USA is out of the classic car business, and as such they do not have windshields anymore. Pilkington UK, or other UK suppliers, are happy to crate and ship windshields to US, this will cost between $1000-1500...