• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. A

coolant

Hi All, I do not want to start a coolant war, but does anybody use soluble oil in their radiator cooling systems for these vehicles or is the glycol mixture the way to go? i have read where soluble oil is not the answer with modern vehicles but what about these old girls, where i believe 60...
  2. A

Replacement Soft Top

Hi All I need to replace my existing folding top. it a series iv car but has a top like a v with the velcro down the sides near the top of the side windows. (please corrrect if this is wrong) I have sent a request to Rick at sunbeam specialties. Does anybody have any preference...
  3. A

Soft Top Replacement

Hi All This is a question for a lot of the Aussie Sunbeamers on this forum but its a pretty general enquiry as I have emailed Rick at Sunbeam Specialties too, but my soft top is in need of replacement. Velcro sided window model, the one I have on the car at present is a vinyl I guess...
  4. A

Motor Locked Up

Hi All I have a feeling this post might have come up in the past so bear with me. Start up the other morning and starter struggled to turn motor over. Eventually fired and of we go. Did a days work. Ready to head back home for the day ,turned starter motor over to the sound of a large...