• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. nsbluenose

‘59 Singer Gazelle for sale California

Yes, it’s too bad rare doesn’t translate into more dollars for these cars. There are not many, especially in this condition and originality.
  2. nsbluenose

‘59 Singer Gazelle for sale California

No connection to seller. Nice looking car. https://www.facebook.com/share/p/CzrR6z1yrXkEKqjG/?mibextid=K35XfP
  3. nsbluenose

No spark frustration

You have spark. Listen to mxp01, do you have fuel delivery?
  4. nsbluenose

No spark frustration

Put in a new rotor. You might think they don’t go bad but they do.
  5. nsbluenose

2024 Club Calendar Monthly Car Articles

Second day of a three day blizzard here in Nova Scotia. About a foot of snow down and blowing hard. Not fun!
  6. nsbluenose

What color should I paint my Tiger?

White with red hardtop. Sharp!
  7. nsbluenose

TE/AE United 41 August 15-18, 2024 West Lebanon, New Hampshire

What night is the banquet planned? Thanks.
  8. nsbluenose

Fun Alpine Pictures

Picture from the 60’s of Canada’s Air Force, (RCAF), aerobatics team, the Golden Hawks, in front of the CL-13 Sabre jets they flew. I do not know what Series this Alpine is
  9. nsbluenose

Happy Holidays!

To you as well.
  10. nsbluenose

Carpeting.

I copied patterns from old carpets, made patterns where old carpet pieces were missing and took these to my car upholstery guy. These guys can almost always supply the carpet you want or you can bring in what you want. They can also do the binding, which can be difficult for diy’er on inside...
  11. nsbluenose

Can a Car be Possessed?

Have you owned or driven a Singer Gazelle? Just saying…
  12. nsbluenose

1968 Tour Regalia

Any one know the history behind this tour? It’s made of a heavy cotton. Roughly 14 x 15 inches. Could be car, or motorcycle, or bicycle tour!
  13. nsbluenose

Alpine in Utah.

Looks solid, decent price. No connection to seller. https://www.facebook.com/groups/7687137043/permalink/10161472412962044/?mibextid=W9rl1R
  14. nsbluenose

Stowe, British Invasion

My Singer won 1st in its category at the British Invasion at Stowe. Many wonderful cars attended.
  15. nsbluenose

Sunbeam Alpine in Maine

Spotted in driveway about 25 miles east of Bangor, Maine on Rt 9. No engine, looks much worse than it actually is. No one around to ask its status.
  16. nsbluenose

Gearbox noise

SAE 30 is correct. Non detergent as there is no combustion in a transmission so the oil stays clean.
  17. nsbluenose

Which brakes do I have?

Thanks Mike. I wasn’t aware of that. Put that on the to-do list.
  18. nsbluenose

Which brakes do I have?

Mike, Does it make a difference? Binding, noise etc?
  19. nsbluenose

1954 Sunbeam Alpine

It’s a Los Angeles Craigslist listing, South Caroline tags, and it’s in Huntsville, Alabama. Hard to believe only 64 were brought in USA. As mentioned before the car came from the factory with a 4 speed column shift. Something maybe waffling a smell.