• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. S

3 Boxes and an engine

I have over three med sixe boxes of parts including many new parts: spax shocks, door and boot gasket sets, new S.U.N.B.E.A.M. chrome letters and many more. Also lots of used but in great shape trim, head light bezels, and a series 1 1960 original engine. All inclusive worth well over 600 (spax...
  2. S

Series 1 parts

I have an engine complete, transmission no overdrive, front shocks, rear axle, tonneau cover fair condition, lots of misc small parts, connectors, etc you can PM I'll send pictures.
  3. S

Headlights?

Can't find any original headlight buckets nor new ones. Is anyone using headlight buckets from donor cars? If so which would be a besty fit for a Series 1? Thanks in advance
  4. S

Felts and Rubbers

Looking for a North American supplier of both window felts and weatherstripping. Need all of it for a Series 1 (doors, engrine, boot, windshield and window felts etc) \:eek:
  5. S

Suspension mods

Anyone have any info on using S10 front end in an Alpine?!? I am using a 3.4 litre from a 95 camero and heard that S10 front end and rear diff were a good alternative. If so how much fabricating will I need for mounts etc?!?! Looking for some advice.