• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. H

Different Oil Pressure Problem

Wow! I am overwhelmed by the responses! Just got back online as my old brain forgot my password! I'll try to go over the various ideas/comments in order: Bill: Oil pressure numbers were from the stock gauge. We verified the readings by putting a "test" gauge in the system. Numbers...
  2. H

Different Oil Pressure Problem

This issue has me completely baffled. Car is a 1968 Series V with correct 725. New engine rebuild with some mods, none of which should effect oil pressure. New bearings, (main, rod and cam) oil pump etc. Engine started easily - oil pressure at cold idle was about 40 psi. When engine got...
  3. H

Aluminum Flywheel?

Very glad you found this flywheel and clutch from TTV - However I am disappointed with them! I had been searching for an aluminum flywheel for months and found TTV. Their online store had the flywheel, but no clutch assembly. No answers to emails. As a last gasp effort, I called them direct...
  4. H

Aluminum Flywheel?

5. H

Aluminum Flywheel?

I have been building a SV that is intended to go vintage road racing. Engine build is fine, transmission build is done, but my stumbling block has been sourcing a light flywheel and a high performance clutch This thread has been very informative on many levels. I called TTV in England a few...