• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. Alpaholic

Four Free Wire Wheels Chicago Area 60462

Hello, I'm in Chicago near West suburb and interested.
  2. Alpaholic

Moss acquires VB's inventory

I did call LMC / Long Motors this past January to inquire as to when they have some out of stock Chevy pickup sheet metal & patch panels back in stock. I brought up the British/Sunbeam parts sale to Moss in passing and got a chuckled reply about finally clearing out the cobwebs. I left it at...
  3. Alpaholic

NO RESERVE 66 Series V Alpine Up For Auction on BaT Now

Auction Result Winning Bid USD $16,500 by JHunt7336 Auction Ended June 4, 2021 at 2:52PM PT Bids 18 7,400 views | 713 watchers The last 2 minutes of bidding took about a 1/2 hour! Maybe it's time for mine to go on the block. Maybe.
  4. Alpaholic

I agree, if Moss is not going to sell VB's Sunbeam inventory than offering it up to Sunbeam Specialties or whoever is better than a tax write-off and dumpster. That said when the tax write-off brings more than a sale would a crystal ball is not needed to tell that future outcome.
  5. Alpaholic

Here we are in June 2021 and still no real info from Moss Motors relating to the Sunbeam inventory it acquired in the acquisition of Victoria British. I sent this email using my dealer account access. My Question: When searching for "Sunbeam" here I get several parts that may be common to MG &...
  6. Alpaholic

FREE: Drivetrain Parts

Hello, In just a few burbs west of you. What do you have left?
  7. Alpaholic

I've owned this S4/5 since 1994 (driven as nice day for several years) now that I've semi...

I've owned this S4/5 since 1994 (driven as nice day for several years) now that I've semi retired I have time to make it road worthy again.