• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. Octanerudy

Rear hub wanted

Looking for a rear hub for my Series 2. In the process of removing the hub from the axle I've bent it pretty bad with the puller. Ouch. It popped and the other side went too, but this one will be tough to straighten again. So yeah, anyone got a spare rear hub, I'm interested! Thanks!
  2. Octanerudy

Series 2 transmission, flywheel, press plate, cylinder head other stuff too!

Hello! It's time for some spring cleaning! I've got some spare parts lying around that I will let go for very cheap. I am located in West Haven, Conn. I can take more photos as requested. Thank you! S2 transmission - came in my car (build date 10/62) but never tested by me as the engine...
  3. Octanerudy

Introduction.. and broken engine?

Hello everybody, my name is Jason and I bought my first Sunbeam Alpine in October. It's a 1963 Series 2 (built October of '62). I purchased it from the original owner's widow and the car had been sitting since 1977 in the same garage. After rousting all of the rodent tenants and fumigating...