• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. S

Alpine suspension bushing removal tool RG. 318

Does anyone have this tool and willing to loan or sell? know where to buy one?
  2. S

Wanted 1592 cc block and crankshaft

I've settled on a s0lution, but if I need to pivot, i'll be back in touch.
  3. S

Probably need to move sooner than that. But will keep that in mind.
  4. S

I'll have to figure out the logistics and cost of shipping from Florida.
  5. S

Please send details to ssmetana32@gmail.com
  6. S

Bummer, as I'm in Houston TX. You have any experience shipping engines around North America?
  7. S

Mark, I'm in Houston, TX.
  8. S

Looking for 1592 cc block and crankshaft in usable condition. wiped thrust washers on my Series 3 and need to rebuild.
  9. S

SIII Parking brake cable, left side

In need of left side cable, as adjuster has snapped off from end of cable. Any used or new for sale?
  10. S

PAECO Exhaust Headers on SIII

Does anyone have experience in installing Paeco exhaust headers on the SIII Alpine? I have discovered a hole in one of my headers and debating weather to go stainless steel from classic sunbeam or go with the Paeco exhaust header that supposedly improves exhaust flow.