• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. watisit

Early series original tonneau cover for sale

Hello…..I have an early series tonneau cover for sale. It’s in great great condition. I have had it installed on my series II in the past. $250 obo plus shipping. Cheers Jason
  2. watisit

Very nice series II Factory Hard Top

New window and seal, new interior head liner. 2 very small indents due from storage. See pics. $1500 or best offer. Pick up only from MD 21230. Cheers Jason
  3. watisit

“Fake” wire wheels for sale

Set of five, four with new tires. Had them on my series II. Only changed them as I wanted to go with a different look on the car. Pick up only from MD 21230. $450 or best offer. Cheers Jason
  4. watisit

Series I and II new windscreen and rubber for sale

Hello, I’m down sizing my parts collection and cars. My Miata powered Alpine will be going and listed later. I have a brand new Pilkington glass (2 of them) and rubber (only one) for sale. I paid $360 for each windscreen and $160 for the new seal. I would like to get back what I paid for them...
  5. watisit

Woodruff keys wanted

Hi all, I'm after a pair of woodruff keys. SS have no stock and don't know when they will get any either. I called Mcmaster (searched a old thread on here) but they didn't know which ones are needed for the Alpine with out me giving them dimensions. PM me if you have any spare and want to sell...
  6. watisit

Series II windscreen

Hello All, I'm after some advice and direction as I'm new to the Alpine world..... I have a 62 series II Alpine that needs a new windscreen and rubber installed. Fortunately the previous owner had supplied with the car the new glass and screen rubber (from MacGregor) when I purchased the car...