• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. whiskytangofoxtrot

1725 Engine or Cylinder head

I have a few heads and other head odds and ends
  2. whiskytangofoxtrot

Lockheed 5" servo

For my tiger I have a dual master and just got ahold of a dual circuit booster from England. Right now I have been concentrating on the alpine, but I will post how that thing works on the tiger. That 94 buck deal from VB sounds like a great deal
  3. whiskytangofoxtrot

Pulley diameter

Pulley diameter
  4. whiskytangofoxtrot

How Fast is a Sunbeam

The last alpine I owned prior to this one was a series IV and the speed limit was 55 everywhere and I never felt weak. The first day when I got this one running I was doing 70 at about 4200 rpms and felt I was being abusive so the alpine and the tiger both now have 5 speeds
  5. whiskytangofoxtrot

Radiator finally!!

There are some Chinese companies on eBay selling aluminum radiators that drop right in. however I got one from a company that flipped the schematic. I had to use spacers, but they refunded my money and didn't want it back. It does keep the car cool.
  6. whiskytangofoxtrot

Mounting for Electric Fuel Pump

I actually stuck mine on the outside part or the cross brace. passenger side. I have the 2nd filter there also. I put FI on this car
  7. whiskytangofoxtrot

1725 Series V Head.

I just bought some new springs from isky, they are pretty common springs but installed the seat pressure was about 7 lbs more. Send the Cam to delta they do great work.
  8. whiskytangofoxtrot

Heater Switch Knob required

That is an awesome price
  9. whiskytangofoxtrot

The replacements are from CAT they have a fishing lure guy make them. I personally don’t need any I just thought I’d post a serviceable replacement if anybody needed one
  10. whiskytangofoxtrot

Sorry the Ikea name is Bagganas 13mm
  11. whiskytangofoxtrot

I am constantly looking for parts that " may fit", yesterday while At IKEA with my wife I saw 13mm door pulls for 4 bucks, and even though I didn't need any, I figured they could be used on the heater and defrost control knob. I have the push on style so a 3/16 drill and they worked. I am...
  12. whiskytangofoxtrot

T9 in an Alpine

So my wife alpine is running great. its a beast for an Alpine with the 5 speed, however after 300 hundred miles, a rebuilt head, the engine is coming out to be freshened up. I should have know those seals wouldn't last after sitting for an undetermined number of years. but hey it runs great...
  13. whiskytangofoxtrot

Rocker shaft o-rings

Does anybody have a lead on roller rockers? Thanks Gary
  14. whiskytangofoxtrot

2.8 v6 in florida

I think Nick in Lakeland is working on one
  15. whiskytangofoxtrot

Aftermarket seats?

For awhile I had Miata seats in my tiger, then got ahold of so stock seats that I rebuilt. Now I have an upolsterd Fiberglass bucket on the drivers side picking me up about an inch of legroom. I know not important in the alpine, but highly valued in the Tiger. The Miata seats are great and I...
  16. whiskytangofoxtrot

Fiberglass hard tops

i looked a theirs but I think the only thing I didn't like was I believe the side windows didn't open, and there was something strange about the mounting, but I figured the mounting could be adapted to stock. If you find out different about the side windows please let me know. They have a jobber...
  17. whiskytangofoxtrot

Alpine Transmissions

I do not have a trans mount but I am sure somebody has one on here, enough cars have been taken apart
  18. whiskytangofoxtrot

Alpine Transmissions

I would give the header a Good, it appears it could be Stainless. I don know that it is not one of the ones you need to dimple to get it below the 2BBL manifold. I am in St Pete Florida
  19. whiskytangofoxtrot

T9 in an Alpine

Is the T50 with the bell housing from New Zealand? It’s my wife’s toy, I have my tiger but the last Alpine I owned was in 87 with the 55 mph limit, I felt brutal trying to hit 70 with the 4 speed
  20. whiskytangofoxtrot

Clutch Push Rod, Series V

At work right now but if you need it I should be around Wednesday