• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. Sabertooth

Series 1 floor pan complete + other stuff

I have the entire unit body pan from core support to rear valance. The floor pan in the passenger area is new as is the trunk floor. The x brace has been replaced. The "frame rails" are sound and straight. The mustang front crossmember in the picture is not included. $350.00 take it all. I...
  2. Sabertooth

Various parts and pieces

Here is a short list of some of the pieces I have available: Left and right fuel tanks with the crossover tube. Also have the rubber unions.SOLD Mustang II front suspension with fabricated control arms, both 4 lug and 5 lug rotors and spindles. $400.00SOLD Ford 302 core long block with boxes...
  3. Sabertooth

Project Sabertooth

I am new to the forums here. Some may not approve of my project, but here goes. 1960 Alpine - so far it is kind of a Frankenstein. The PO combined elements of the 60 along with bits of a 63 to get it to where it is now. I always toyed with the idea of an Alpine with a small block Chev...