• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. S

Vehicle Numbers

I have found 3 tags under the hood on the front of the radiator support. I believe the right tag of the other two is the vehicle ID. Left column from top down is "B" "57" "8" middle section has 1 set of numbers, "1326575 H" and third column has 2 sets "LUX" and "SB". Can someone help decipher...
  2. S

The "Estate" is home!

1963 Super Minx Estate :cool: Ah, my endeavor begins. :p I will be scrolling the forums to better understand the lessons already learned and shared. I'm excited to build this beauty for my good wife. Any and all input is welcomed. Thanks, Shawn