• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. 6

Parts for sale or free

Hello James I was looking for a rear view mirror for my 67 Alpine also an inner fender for the right rear Thank you Jim Sullivan '67 beaner
  2. 6

Alpine cowel & firewall

I bought a used body for rear inner fender I thought I saw a few months ago some member wanted a repair part just let me know
  3. 6

Parts Car in Cincinnati

parts car Thanks Jim I have been looking on the threads for an inner fender for the R /R Haven't had much luck but this old beater might be the answer Thanks Jim Sullivan 67beaner
  4. 6

67 alpine redo

I have a 67 series V started to redo after it sat in garage for over 28 years bought it in 68 lots of memories it is a Michigan car we user road salt in winter Thus RUST OUT anybody know of a CLEAN BODY my rolling gear & every is good would like any help anyone can give...