• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. Beamin63

'63 Sunbeam Value & Sale?

Sadly, my husband of 30+ years passed away 3 weeks ago. Unfortunately, I cannot maintain all his hobbies (as much as I wish I had the time and energy), so the '63 Sunbeam that we purchased from Wheeler Dealers must be sold. It is the Sunbeam you see at the top of the page. I'm wondering if...
  2. Beamin63

Wheeler Dealers Alpine Parts Bin #5

Hi All, Here is the final bin of miscellaneous Alpine parts that I "inherited" from Mike and Edd as part of the Wheeler Dealers car sale. Being a novice, I don't know what some of them are, nor their condition. I'm sure you know what you're looking at. I'm trusting SAOCA members to make me...
  3. Beamin63

Wheeler Dealers Alpine Parts Bin #4

Hi All, Here is bin #4 of misc. Alpine parts that I "inherited" from Mike and Edd as part of the Wheeler Dealers car sale. Being a novice, I don't know what most of them are, nor their condition. I'm sure you know what you're looking at. I'm trusting SAOCA members to make me a fair offer...
  4. Beamin63

Wheeler Dealers Alpine Parts Bin #3

Hi All, Here is bin #3 of spare Alpine parts for the Wheeler Dealers car that I "inherited" from Mike and Edd as part of the sale. Being a novice, I don't know what most of them are, nor their condition. I'm sure you know what you're looking at. I'm trusting SAOCA members to make me a fair...
  5. Beamin63

Wheeler Dealers Car Parts Bins #1/2

Hi All, Here are bins #1 and 2 of spare Alpine parts for the Wheeler Dealers car that I "inherited" from Mike and Edd as part of the sale. Being a novice, I don't know what many of them are, nor their condition. I'm sure you know what you're looking at. I'm trusting SAOCA members to make...
  6. Beamin63

Alpine Registry Resurrection?

Hi All, Are there any plans to reactivate the Registry? I'll bet there are some new additions (including mine) since it stopped being active. Apologies if there's already a thread on this question. Cheers, Rob
  7. Beamin63

Hardtop Rear Body Side Latch

Hi All, I'm in need of a left hand (drivers side for LHD car) rear body side latch in good, usable condition for my Series 3 GT. Please let me know if you've got one (or a pair). Cash or trade--I have multiple bins full of Alpine parts. Thanks, Rob
  8. Beamin63

Wanted: Pair of Series 3 Front Seats

Hi All, I'm looking for a good, usable (complete) pair of front seats for my Series 3 Alpine. I expect to need to reupholster them. If you've got 'em for sale, please let me know. Many thanks! Rob D. Claremont, CA
  9. Beamin63

Good Mechanic in SoCal/Inland Empire?

Hi All, I just purchased a '63 Alpine 3 GT, and I'm tapping the Alpine brain trust in the hope that you can point me to a good mechanic in my general area--say, within 30 miles of my locale. I live in Claremont, about 30 miles east of Los Angeles. Any recommendations will be greatly...