• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. R

Series V steering wheel, luggage rack, and jack

I have all three of the items identified above for sale. The steering wheel is in excellent shape. It has a stitched on leather cover. The luggage rack has some slight surface rust. The jack does not come with a crank. PM me if interested. I just want a fair price for each plus...
  2. R

Driving lights brackets

Does anyone have a set of driving/fog light brackets for a series V Alpine for sale? I want the ones that mount to the bumper supports suitable for a pair of Lucas lamps. Thanks in advance. Roger
  3. R

Original Muffler?

I would like to replace the muffler on my Series V Alpine. I only need the rear muffler. I want to keep the sounds and look as original as possible. Does anyone know where I can get a replacement? Thanks, Roger
  4. R

Steering wheel recommendation

Hey guys, I would like to replace the stock steering wheel on my '67 series V Alpine with a nice 15 inch three spoke wooden wheel. I don't mind if I have to do away with the adjustment feature of the original, but don't want the wheel to be any closer to the driver than the furthermost potion...
  5. R

Series V top alternator strap wanted

Hi Guys, I am in desperate need of a stock top alternator strap (I believe it is part number 1235179) for my 1967 Series V Alpine. I am replacing a worn out aftermarket alternator with a new one that uses the stock bracket and strap. I was able to find a stock bottom bracket, but need...
  6. R

Wanted - Series V Alpine

Looking for a really well preserved or restored Series V Alpine. Not interested in a project car. May consider an earlier model in exceptional condition. Let me know what you have. I am in California.