• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. mrbht69

Harrington alpines in the press

Apologies gents... Cheers Steve..
  2. mrbht69

Harrington alpines in the press

http://australianmusclecarsales.com.au/muscle/196467 Hi Everyone.... Not sure if this link will work, re a GTHO Ford Falcon, Aussie Icon muscle... Please, I don't want to cause any grief or dramas re, our topic on a Famous Sebring... That link was awesome, what magnificent machine, thank...
  3. mrbht69

Introduction. New Member

Thankyou Everybody,... for the warm welcome into the community, and for being able to share so much history on her travels throughout the US.. please anyone's info / history is greatly appreciated.. Thanks Jose, 65Beam, RootesRooter, Jan, Bernard, Alpine64... It is awesome being able to run...
  4. mrbht69

Introduction. New Member

Hi Bernd_st,.... and Hi Jan... Thanks for the welcome and replies.. I so, wish, I could track down the same type of information on, owners,.. etc for the Monaro GTS , unfortunately... so much information has been lost,.. over the years. The build process, the sale, and also, sigh, now...
  5. mrbht69

Introduction,... New Member

Hi Everybody, Just joined the site, but have been lurking in the background for quite some time.. I am from Queensland , Australia.. Late last year, I came across and, after a long search, a Harrington LeMans, here in Aus, currently running a V6 modification,.. unfortunately the original...
  6. mrbht69

Introduction. New Member

Hi Alpine_64 Thanks for the welcome,... Yes that is the car,.. ex Healey Factory.. Ultimate goal would be Yes to restoring her back to original spec,.. would love to track down the original # matching drive train.. chances would be ultra slim.. Hey , but you never know, fingers crossing...
  7. mrbht69

Introduction. New Member

Hi Everybody, Just joined the site, but have been lurking in the background for quite some time.. I am from Queensland , Australia.. Late last year, I came across and, after a long search, a Harrington LeMans, here in Aus, few of you know the car. Imported to Aus in late 2012 from CA...