• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. 8

Overdrive Solenoid Adgustment

I’m trying to get my overdrive working on my Series II so thought I would check the solenoid alignment as described in the workshop manual to check the holes align. I have attached a copy of the diagram in the manual and a photo of the solenoid lever on my car. You will see in my photo that...
  2. 8

Cantrails for Series II

I have managed to get hold of a pair of cantrails for my Series II but can not work out how they fix to the front of the windscreen. I would be very grateful if someone could let me know or better still post a photo. Thanks, Dean.