• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. D

Need 2 locating plates for SV front brake flex hose fittings

Thanks for the good suggestions. Would have been pretty confident without the parts based on your feedback but I have located a pair in good condition. I appreciate the group. David
  2. D

Thanks, Kevin I will see if I can get measurements from the vendor. D
  3. D

Got over 180 views and I thank you for that but still no information on getting a pair of these... I am willing to pay $40 for two of them plus $10 shipping if that would help, please let me know. Thanks, David - shipping to 94041
  4. D

Thank you for checking, stay awesome!
  5. D

My DPO re-engineered the originals, looking for 2 originals or repop ok too. Thanks for your assistance and Happy New Year folks. David in Bay Area California
  6. D

Sunbeam 2000 build

Great color and the price was perfect. Happy New Year
  7. D

Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you are going to get.

Barry, Wishing you a speedy recovery so you can enjoy the new shop.
  8. D

Happy Birthday V6 Jose

Happy Birthday
  9. D

Bonnet-pull rod bits

I bought one from Dan and it is of nice quality and reasonably priced - much better than the cable!
  10. D

Current Term is up for the Board

Continue on please, things have been going well under the current regime
  11. D

Now I'm in for it.

looking beautiful, I know you have been patient!
  12. D

British Car Day in Brookline Mass July 11

Larz Anderson claims to be the oldest car collection in the US. Not sure if that's true but I have been there many times and its a really nice collection with good displays. Worth the trip, YMMV
  13. D

Residential VoIP Phone Service

Thanks for posting this Barry, useful information and comments. Dave
  14. D

V6 Motor Mounts

Got a replacement set from Rich Gordon, PM him and see if he has any more. Best of luck!
  15. D

Jokes and funny stories

Lucas is the Prince of Darkness
  16. D

DuraPine II

congratulations Bill, you are really making progress!
  17. D

New Lockheed Booster in Ol' Blue

I've been fitting one as well and noted the horizontal angle is supposed to be between 25-45 degrees.
  18. D

Sunbeam Alpine & Tiger: Rebuilding and re-fitting door handles and locks.

Thanks Tim, will find this helpful in a couple of months and the video is really clear! Stay safe, D
  19. D

Need help on finding my grandfathers sunbeam alpine

Congratulations, like a long lost family member who finds their way home.