• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. V

series4 and 5 parts

have lots of used parts off low miles cars pretty sure i'll have what you need. located in sunny metro west boston please email me with needs
  2. V

craigslist boston tiger

1965 mk1a with 31,000 miles original drive train no rust for $13999 must have left out a 0 or deal of century
  3. V

offy intake wanted

need offenhauser intake for 2.8 or source thanks voner44 found one
  4. V

v6 jose' kit

hello, I have purchased a v6 conversion kit from jose and I am very much impressed with the quality of the construction of each component of the kit, the welding is superior in every aspect, the engineering and design of components has been well thought out and built strong enough to last, like...
  5. V

1965 series 4 engine

have 65 series 4 seized engine with misc. parts email if you need certain parts off motor have other parts from parts car may have what you need
  6. V

e brake cables

anybody have or know where to source handbrake cables for series 4, thank you
  7. V

wanted bellhousing

looking for d4za-6394 mustang 11 bellhousing for v6 conversion