• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. JMSiragusa

2.8 clutch

Anyone able to find a disk and plate assembly to buy or is rebuild the only way to go? Looking for 9.5 inch 10 spline for 2.8 v6. I have the old ones to rebuild but was hoping to find one ready to assemble. Thank you in advance for any information.
  2. JMSiragusa

Lash Adjustment - something odd

The attached image shows the #5 cylinder of 2.8L Ford V6. The valve lash was recently done with this odd setting for the intake for the #5 cylinder. The adjusting nut seemed to go much further than all the other adjustments for all the other cylinders. I thought a push rod was bent and...
  3. JMSiragusa

Offy Manifold and Holley carb

Is the addition of the offy manifold and holley carb a simple bolt on modification or is there more to it? Is a new cam required? What else would one need? I have not ever rebuilt an engine and want to know if this is doable for a novice, or does this modification require an engine...
  4. JMSiragusa

What goes here?

I am a relatively new Owner of a 1967 alpine with the v6 conversion. Love the car and am having a great time with it. As I poke around in it little things pop up, like what is supposed to go at the ends of the dash? Have not found a good picture of what it is supposed to look like. I know it is...
  5. JMSiragusa

My first Alpine

Hello All, New to this site and have learned tons, thank you everyone. I have noticed a few things as to the prices of Alpines and was hoping to get some feedback from those with some experience. I have been monitoring ebay/craigslist/Hemmings and anywhere else I can find. I note that...