• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. 1962 Series II

1962 Series II

Seacrest Green 1962 Series II purchased in June 2014 from Bob and Judy Berghult. We're loving it!
  2. R

Series 2 Rods Needed

Paul, I'm not sure if they are the same either. I'm going down to Sunbeam Specialties in San Jose tomorrow and will ask Rick. Or, if anyone else knows, please let me know. Thanks!
  3. R

Series 2 Rods Needed

I am in need of at least one good push rod for a Series 2 Alpine. I bent one while attempting to adjust the valves following a head replacement. If anyone has a good complete set, that might work as well. Thanks, Rich
  4. R

#1 Rocker Arm for Series 2

I'm in need of a #1 rocker arm for a Series 2. Thanks, Rich Depolo
  5. R

Parting Series III GT

Rocker Arm?? Do you happen to have a #1 Rocker Arm available? Thanks, Rich Depolo
  6. R

1962 Alpine Series II

Your Series II Hi Bob, Can you send me some photos of the car? My email is radepolo @gmail.com. I am interested in knowing more about it. Send me an email with your contact info if it if still available. Thanks, Rich Depolo