• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

1962 Sunbeam Alpine Series II

64beam

Donation Time
I'm not surprised your price is firm Bill. That is a fantastic looking Series II. You will probably only buy it back again anyway :D .

Pumpkin

Donation Time
Gee Bill , You are so "in expensive" on the price, I guess I'd best give mine away, I figure you would be asking at least 20 for it.
I have 12,5 in stuff in my 62/63 and can't even give it away at that. I am going to auction it off in Sept to just get rid of the garage queen.
Chuck

atallamcs

Donation Time
car for sale

Hey Chuck,
What can I say? Looks like I have a buyer but until I see the cash it is still for sale. This is the least expensive one I have sold lately. My yellow SIV went for $30K+ three years ago.
Bill

old grumpy

Donation Time
That was a nice car. Unfortunately to far away from Europe. Trying to save the picture but not possibly because I am not a "friend":(
(suppose that can be changed in one way or another):)

Pumpkin

Donation Time
Hey Chuck,
What can I say? Looks like I have a buyer but until I see the cash it is still for sale. This is the least expensive one I have sold lately. My yellow SIV went for $30K+ three years ago.
Bill

YEP!!
I have tried to sell mine for a couple of years now. The guys here in the NW are just too darn picky? Mine has been in so many shows and taken several First, seconds and thirds my shelve are full.
The car is nice, has a 1725, Weber, OD transmission and all new seals. Garaged all the time. Just the paint, not original, the dpo wanted that chev camero orange and I ain't changing it. wound up a nice Sunset red /orange.:D
Well good luck
Me

atallamcs

Donation Time
My motivation

As you can see, I have a project waiting for my attention. Hence, it really is time for this original car to leave, hopefully to a great new owner who has the Sunbeam fever.
Bill

Pumpkin

Donation Time
Ladies and gentlemen:

I have sold the Pumpkin this week, it will be leaving my stable before the Holiday weekend.
After 15+ years of shining and greasing And I might add taking so many awards.:D We thought it best to let it go.

A lot of people have given Jane and I credit for a fine car, Thank you all for a great ride. I must say the Great North West has the best bunch of Sunbeamers' and a special THANKS to OHAN and his Canadian friends in BC. What a memory up there.

There are too many single ones to really pat on the back. One especially here in Portland OR. Passed away a couple of years ago, Gary Christenson helped me in a lot of spots.
Well so much for now. Probably will not be following these pages much, so if any one wants I'll be at my normal address
Armorseal@spiretech.com
Do not know what will go next but we have lots of traveling to do yet .
Kind regards and do drive careful
Chuck Jane and the Pumpkin went to FL.

atallamcs

Donation Time
one down one to go

Glad the pumpkin sold, it was a nice car, had my eye. I still have the wedgewood blue SII for sale, see earlier post for pictures and details.
Bill

old grumpy

Donation Time
So that beauty isn't sold yet. What's wrong with you Americans! I know you have money. At least that's what we, in other parts of the world, are told.

Oh, I want that car, gimmy, gimmy, gimmy!

lord_rootes

Donation Time
Ladies and gentlemen:

I have sold the Pumpkin this week, it will be leaving my stable before the Holiday weekend.
After 15+ years of shining and greasing And I might add taking so many awards.:D We thought it best to let it go.

A lot of people have given Jane and I credit for a fine car, Thank you all for a great ride. I must say the Great North West has the best bunch of Sunbeamers' and a special THANKS to OHAN and his Canadian friends in BC. What a memory up there.

There are too many single ones to really pat on the back. One especially here in Portland OR. Passed away a couple of years ago, Gary Christenson helped me in a lot of spots.
Well so much for now. Probably will not be following these pages much, so if any one wants I'll be at my normal address
Armorseal@spiretech.com
Do not know what will go next but we have lots of traveling to do yet .
Kind regards and do drive careful
Chuck Jane and the Pumpkin went to FL.

Glad (and sad) to hear you finally sold The Pumpkin. It's been great fun hanging out with you and Jane at the Rootes Rendezvous' over the years, you guys will be greatly missed.
Have fun on your new adventures and if we're ever in Portland we'll look you up. Same goes for you guys, if you're ever in the Vancouver area give us a call.
Take care,
Alan and Mary Lou

atallamcs

Donation Time
Series II-Wedgewood

No, the SII is not sold. I just don't think people like the color or have the budget. If anyone is interested, let's talk as the Harrington Project, is now taking up the room and my budget. If it is the car someone really wants, we should discuss and I can fill you in on the details.
Bill
707-363-2676
atallamcs@aol.com

old grumpy

Donation Time
What kind of blue it is can only be judged in reality. I am not generally hot on light blue, but with the black (dark blue?) top it works very well. I am amazed by myself that I did accept this color combination so instantly.