• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

West Coast Invasion??

Sunbeam Canada

Donation Time
Hi Folks,

It's been a while since I have logged to this forum and I see that there is some discussion about the potential location of Vancouver as the next Invasion site.

Sunbeam Canada has been hosting the Rootes Rendezvous for six years with great success. However, that gathering had been temporarily on hiatus. This pause has given me the opportunity for set my focus on my charity projects. In the coming years I have a great deal of work to help raise funds for children's charities which will ultimately lead me to drive my Alpine around North America and onto 30 country European tour in 2015. Details at http://www.sunbeamcanada.org/

If Vancouver is chosen, then I would be more than willing to offer my support and help set things in motion. I would only ask that I'd be given advance notice so that the event date does not conflict with my charity obligations and to allow me the time to work out the logistics.

Sunbeam Canada

Donation Time
Hi Folks,

It's been a while since I have logged to this forum and I see that there is some discussion about the potential location of Vancouver as the next Invasion site.

Sunbeam Canada has been hosting the Rootes Rendezvous for six years with great success. However, that gathering had been temporarily on hiatus. This pause has given me the opportunity for set my focus on my charity projects. In the coming years I have a great deal of work to help raise funds for children's charities which will ultimately lead me to drive my Alpine around North America and onto 30 country European tour in 2015. Details at http://www.sunbeamcanada.org/

If Vancouver is chosen, then I would be more than willing to offer my support and help set things in motion. I would only ask that I'd be given advance notice so that the event date does not conflict with my charity obligations and to allow me the time to work out the logistics.

mickjj

Donation Time
I would be more than willing to work alongside Ohan and have this event here in Vancouver we just need someone to give us the green light.

Pumpkin

Donation Time
San Francisco!
if it is in Vancouver it might as well be back east.
Mike Snyder

Hey Mikey, where the heck are you , Nirobia? :eek:

All though I live in Oregon it would not be a test on my car to drive it to Maine, Florida or any where else. It is nothing for us to do a 1100 mile trip up into and round Western Canada Washington and such.

I do understand the time it doe's take for these trips though. I never go ( unless chased by a Tiger:p) over 55-60 MPH. Do have an OD which makes it easier too.
IF I don't sell The Pumpkin this next week or so I would be happy to go up to Vanc, BC. We have been to all but one of the programs put on by Ohan and Never disappointed.

There used to be a club in the Seattle area a Tiger club , but they don't get involved with anything that takes an effort. So we can probably discount them for any help.
If you need a tow let me know. :D
Chuck
In Oregon