• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Not getting home tonight

Eleven

Platinum Level Sponsor
President is in town. Every time these politicians hit town, they manage to go to the exact spot traffic clogs and hit it at the beginning of rush hour. Seattle traffic is bad enough. Just had two F15's break the sound barrier over the city because someone didn't get the word about the restricted Presidential airspace. 911 is down from panic calls from Olympia to Everett. Boy, this day is just getting better and better.

65beam

Donation Time
not getting home

you got him out of town. he's in ohio now. columbus will be a mess on wednesday. do you want him back?

Eleven

Platinum Level Sponsor
Uh, no. He was speaking about 4 blocks from my office. I had to go downtown for a business appointment and skirt the crowd. People are so odd. They line up in (for Seattle) hot weather to see a blacked out limo drive by waving their "I hate blahblah" or "I support blah blah" signs like any Pol actually gives a rats. The funniest ones are the swooners. How can you swoon or get really excited over any politician?

Pumpkin

Donation Time
NOW THAT you are all excited!

Uh, no. He was speaking about 4 blocks from my office. I had to go downtown for a business appointment and skirt the crowd. People are so odd. They line up in (for Seattle) hot weather to see a blacked out limo drive by waving their "I hate blahblah" or "I support blah blah" signs like any Pol actually gives a rats. The funniest ones are the swooners. How can you swoon or get really excited over any politician?

Wheewooo!:confused:
Tracy are you coming down to the Portland ABFM?

Chuck

Eleven

Platinum Level Sponsor
Wheewooo!:confused:
Tracy are you coming down to the Portland ABFM?

Chuck

Hey Chuck! Good to hear from you. The old tranny is working fine, by the way, many thanks!! No, it has been a tough year working and traveling, am going to stay close to home and be useless. (Not a big change mind you...)

Pumpkin

Donation Time
Hey Chuck! Good to hear from you. The old tranny is working fine, by the way, many thanks!! No, it has been a tough year working and traveling, am going to stay close to home and be useless. (Not a big change mind you...)

Yeh, been goofing off miself. traveling with the bride . Went 9200 miles pulling the camper to MO and back. Had a great time. Have The Pumpkin already to go to the show here in abfm-pdx.com this next weekend.
Come down over the holiday to the show..
Cheers\
Chuck