• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Huge Inventory of Sunbeam Pars

mike in CA

Donation Time
I am also looking for the gas filler tube assembly, exhaust hangers along with a good muffler and resonator. The rubber that goes under the threshold and around the door opening. The rubber seal that goes on top of the windshield. A tail light lens. All for a series 4. Possibly a good distributor. A new or good used windshield.

L

Lee DeRamus saoca0404

I know it is useless to ask, but I will, anyway. I need a set of 4 cantrail clips that fasten the cantrails to the top bow on a Series II.
Lee

rickra

Donation Time
Round plastic switch labels

I am still interested in Round plastic switch labels, I would love to get a set! Lovely early grill you had on eBay!:rolleyes:

agregg

Donation Time
Bits for series IV

Hi,
New to the forum - Looking for the following used bits for my series IV:
- Set of 4 bolt-on hubs (axles inc. from the rear if easier)
- Driver side window winder assy
- Driver side interior door latch handle
- Throttle rod for Solex/Weber carb - the approx 6" long that runs from the carb to the bracket on the firewall
- SS Downpipes (or might consider headers)

Thanks!
Andrew

gordonra

Donation Time
I am looking for a pair of bolt on hubs for just the front of my Series V. I'm not sure if they are different that previous Series....

Rich

atallamcs

Donation Time
parts

I do recall having window winding assembly. And when it comes to headers--I can always have one of my performance headers made--had not planned on it--takes 8 weeks.

Best,
Bill

67 Tiger

Donation Time
Series 5 headlight rims. Rear view mirror, sun visors, the visor only, I have the mounting hardware. Thats it, everything else I need Is from a Tiger.

alpine_64

Donation Time
Series 5 headlight rims. Rear view mirror, sun visors, the visor only, I have the mounting hardware. Thats it, everything else I need Is from a Tiger.

If by SV headlight rims you are actually reffering to the MKII Tiger or VERY late SV rings.. its unlikely. There are 3 types of "peaked" rims for the alpines, 2 with screw at the base, but one has a sharper profile on the endge of the eyebrow.. then there are the clip-on type.. which seem to have a habbit of falling off.

65series4

Donation Time
Would you happen to have a drivers side window regulator and a black set of sun visors for a late model series 4?

Cheers
Michael

JJames

Bronze Level Sponsor
Headlight Buckets

I could use those black steel buckets that go behind the headlights. Mine are bent and/or rusty. Also, could use a nice tailight chrome surround if you had one for a SV.

howard

Donation Time
I'm looking for the heater control valve for a SIV. Actually, just the screws/nuts that hold the cable in place. I had a set until I rebuilt, then they mysteriously disappeared. If you have the whole valve setup, I'd be willing to buy it for just the hardware. (I'm trying to avoid the e-Bay purchase of a brand-new setup, as that seems like a waste of a good new valve...)

Jeff Scoville

Donation Time
SV linkage and pedal

Bill, I'm looking for the inner (cabin) throttle linkage and pedal. I think the pedals are available aftermarket but I lost the linkage during the 4 year resto-mod build.
Let me know, it's all I have left to do.

nickv

Donation Time
Zenith carb

I am new to the Sunbeam marque with a 67 Alpine. Do you have a working front WIA carb? Or does anyone know where I can get internal parts that have to do with the pump? It seems as though I have to either rebuild mine or get a working one.
Thanks,
nickv