• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

trailer Sunbeam from Seattle to Vancouver

Sunbeam Canada

Donation Time
Hi Folks,

I have a Sunbeam in Seatlle (Seatac) that I need traillered to Vancouver, BC or at least to the Canadian border.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Reply to sunbeamcanada[COLOR="Red"]AT[/COLOR]hotmail.com

Sunbeam Canada

Donation Time
Hi Scott,

The deal was make early this year. The seller was going to deliver it but due to unexpected circumstances he is unable. So the car sits.

I've inquired local towing companies but they want too much to tow it - the cost of fuel doesn't help. I'm trying to keep the costs down as the car will be used for chairity fundraising.

SDuncan

Donation Time
I posted an ad on uship.com when I needed my Imp hauled. Some of the bids were outrageous, but I ended up getting a really good deal to have the Imp brought to the border where I picked it up. It is free to post a listing, so it might be worth a shot.

BTW, I sent you an email about some Imp parts.

SDuncan

Donation Time
I sent it through here to whatever email address is connected. I will send it through the normal channels as I have a feeling it went into cyberspace someplace.......