• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

INSTALLING C4 TRANS /302 "DRIVESHAFT" question

fonz

Silver Level Sponsor
Fonz, You have to change your rear end yoke or flange and driveshaft yoke to match.

OK and WHAT rear end yoke and drive shaft yoke do I need ??? The drive shaft place said "no can do". the YOKE posted by alladin sane (above) looks to be what I need, but as I said, it looks like something someone "machined out of a rear end yoke", but no one has yet been able to" identify it". 2.5" drive shaft.

Aladin Sane

Diamond Level Sponsor
Sorry Fonz, Mine was done by the previous owner, and I have no idea what was actually done to create that set up.

Bill Blue

Platinum Level Sponsor
Sounds about right. I had a drive shaft shortened and a used transmission yoke cleaned up and welded on. The shaft was then balanced, $250.
Bill

PROCRAFT

Donation Time
Sounds about right. I had a drive shaft shortened and a used transmission yoke cleaned up and welded on. The shaft was then balanced, $250.
Bill
Bought my stuff from Dennies Drive line,as I posted before, 100 bucks 45 to Indy Drive line to balance 145.00 done.

Last edited: