• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Who all did I meet at Suni?

Aladin Sane

Diamond Level Sponsor
Ok, sadly I had to leave Suni on Wednesday morning. I met a lot of GREAT sunbeam fans. Everyone was very welcoming and super friendly. My problem is I am not as good with names as I once was, combined with the fact that many of us don't use our given names as user names on the forum. I know I met Dan R and Pete A, in part, because we had communicated some before the event. So, who else remembers talking to me, I was the very tall guy who was forever whining about my car still being in the paint shop. I know I talked with quite a few socal members, but who they could be on the forum escapes me.

Here is a pic of me with my alpine, but sporting my winter beard. Oh, and my secret identity is Brian Runge. I had my wife Hope in tow.

13208.jpeg

Last edited:

Aladin Sane

Diamond Level Sponsor
The same way I fit in everything, not well.

There is a reason I will never be looking to buy a hard top for it.

Last edited:

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Brian, It was a pleasure to see you in person and meeting your lovely wife.

It was a very nice Sunbeam Event with even more beautiful Sunbeams arriving after you left.

Stay active,

Warren

Bronze Level Sponsor
There was a 6'8" guy that wasn't you was it? I was sitting near the other Dan AKA Spmdr

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
I met and shared a room with a long time SAOCA Forum friend (Paul A) better known as Pete at Performance Wiring in person for the first time.

After selling me my first wiring kit for Blue Boy, Pete shared many hours on the phone and E-mails with me, a real electrical dummy :)

He did not realize the hours it would cost him to do business with me I bet'ya :)

We are just two Southern Boys from to very different parts of the country (South Dakota & South Carolina) enjoying our Sunbeams together:)