• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

1963 Sunbeam Alpine GT for sale

belmateo

Gold Level Sponsor
Another rust free California Car up for grabs.

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/ctd/d/vacaville-1963-sunbeam-alpine-gt/7371785618.html

01212_hy0CGMtvv5Cz_0CI0lL_1200x900.jpg

Alpine Addict

Platinum Donor
Platinum Level Sponsor
I think this has a later front end used to repair accident damage. I note it has the bracket in the engine bay for the later washer bag. Also the chassis plate looks like one was removed?

belmateo

Gold Level Sponsor
Guys, I really appreciate the sharing of knowledge from you. It's hard for some of us to catch the signs to let us know something is off.
You make this forum a great place.
Thanks!

hartmandm

Diamond Level Sponsor

This car came from York, PA. It was Greg Flickinger's car that I looked at in January 2020. The under carriage was quite solid. Front end collision resulted in grafting on a series 4 front end. I think Greg was looking for around 5k? I don't see a whole lot different in the car from when I looked at it. The trunk area has been cleaned up. Interesting to see it listed as $14,900 now.

Mike

Last edited:

MSiege

Silver Level Sponsor
This was Greg's car and then it was mine. Just sold to these guys in CA. S4 nose on S3 GT. Unless CA allows Titles to be cleared somehow, it is not clear, it is Reconstructed. PM me if you are considering this car and are interested in further details.

MikeH

Diamond Level Sponsor
I knew a Greg Flickinger when I was in high school in PA. I went to Spring Grove.