• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

New S1 or S2 Alpine glass windshield and frame

65sunbeam

SAOCA Membership Director
Diamond Level Sponsor
I have a new S1 or S2 glass windshield and/or the frame I can bring to SUNI if anyone is interested.
Also have some used S3-S5 windshields and frames too.
I have many other large or small parts I can bring if you need anything else-just PM me a list. Sorry I will not ship the windshield!
Eric

PawPaw

Silver Level Sponsor
I have several pieces and parts I could trade, If interested. Including a Series 3 GT engine.

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Eric, A question has come forth : Is there an easy way to identify if the frame is from a series 2 rather than another series?

alpine_64

Donation Time
Eric, A question has come forth : Is there an easy way to identify if the frame is from a series 2 rather than another series?
Yes.. The series I and II are made from 4 seperate brass parts.
On a series II the base of the verticals ( a post) have a kink forward.
The SI is vertical and also have a drain channel/ deflector screwed to the vertical

PawPaw

Silver Level Sponsor
Not able to go to SUNI. I am interested in the windshield for the Series 1. How much do you need and what part of the country are you?

Durhamguy

Platinum Level Sponsor
Hello, interested in the IV windshield frame. What condition is it in and what might you want for it. I am in Toronto area so would need shipping. Cheers David