• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Late Series Alpine or Tiger Rear Valance

tylerite3124

Platinum Level Sponsor
Does anyone have a rear valance to sell? Or do you know of anyone that might have one? Any info in locating one will be much appreciated. Thanks.
Rick

tylerite3124

Platinum Level Sponsor
I have located a Series I, II rear valance. Can anyone provide input as to whether the early Alpine valance will work to replace the one on my Mark 1A? Are they the same? Thanks for any information.

Rick

junkman

Gold Level Sponsor
They are NOT the same, the seam on the ends is different. if you don't care about correct seams showing, I'm sure you can make an early one work. Just be careful about seeing where they made the cuts on both cars.

tylerite3124

Platinum Level Sponsor
They are NOT the same, the seam on the ends is different. if you don't care about correct seams showing, I'm sure you can make an early one work. Just be careful about seeing where they made the cuts on both cars.

Thanks for your input Jeff.
Rick