• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

65beam

Limey

Donation Time
Anyone else on here being stalked by 65beam? I notice he hasn't posted on here in a while (banned?) but he's becoming a pain to me on other media. Just wondering if anyone else was being blighted...

puff4

Platinum Level Sponsor
He has stalked me in the past... on this forum, and via email. Not fun. I left here for many years as a result. I sincerely sympathize.

Alpine 1789

SAOCA President
Diamond Level Sponsor
I'm sorry to hear that, Oliver. I have been told by other members besides Kevin that he harassed/stalked them; it is a shame he is still doing it. I supposed your only option is to complain to the administrators of those media. If the other media is Facebook, then I believe you have some ability to block him directly.

alpine_64

Donation Time
Ive had him harrass me over many forums over the years. Others have also had these issues...
Oliver i suggest check if on enay you can block a user from bidding/ messaging you.

Limey

Donation Time
Ive had him harrass me over many forums over the years. Others have also had these issues...
Oliver i suggest check if on enay you can block a user from bidding/ messaging you.

Sadly - you can block them bidding but not from messaging..He is an Energy Vampire (What we do in the shadows series).

alpine_64

Donation Time
Sadly - you can block them bidding but not from messaging..He is an Energy Vampire (What we do in the shadows series).

I always found it odd how he would obsess over people.

Say how he talked about you when he meets others at car shows..

Say how he thinks about you when he saw .. Insert event here

Go from forum to forum and post on any thread you are involved in...

For a guy who "doesnt think about you" he sure puts a lot of effort to get in contact and discuss you with others..... Busy life ....

Just delete the messages and let him waste his time not yours.

Alpine 1789

SAOCA President
Diamond Level Sponsor
Oliver's question was a fair one and we've been able to establish that he is not alone. Let's not now turn this into a Bob-bashing thread. He dominated discussions on the forum long enough. We'll keep it an open and friendly place, even for former members. :)