• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Group Buy of Alpine Innovations Weber Manifold

I would like to be included in the group purchase of the Alpine Innovation Manifold

• Yes, two manifolds

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, more than two manifolds (please indicate the number of manifolds in a reply below)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alpine 1789

SAOCA President
Diamond Level Sponsor
Time for anyone interested in being a part of our group manifold purchase from Alpine Innovations to commit. Please see http://forum.sunbeamalpine.org/index.php?threads/possible-group-buy-from-alpine-innovations.29833/ for more information on the purchase.

If you would like more information on the manifold, this recent discussion may be helpful: http://forum.sunbeamalpine.org/index.php?threads/weber-conversion-manifold.29686/.

At the current exchange rate, the delivered cost of the manifold should be just under $300US. (Canadian members may have slightly higher shipping costs.). Anyone ordering the manifold should be able to add other AI parts to their order; we can deal with that once we have the final manifold count.

Note that there isn't a "not interested" option on the poll. Please do not respond if you are not interested.

Alpine 1789

SAOCA President
Diamond Level Sponsor
Four takers so far. I am just posting this to keep the thread current. I'll give it another few days and then take the discussion offline with those who have expressed interest.

Alpine 1789

SAOCA President
Diamond Level Sponsor
Terrific. I am going to try to wrap this up within a few days. I have a PM going with others who have committed and will add you to that. Anyone else: speak now or be left out.

Alpine 1789

SAOCA President
Diamond Level Sponsor
We have finalized the purchase with Jerome at AI and I am locking this thread for further comment. If anyone is interested at a later date, feel free to send me a PM and I can give you advice on the best ways to work with Jerome from North America.

Status
Not open for further replies.