• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

My Other Car Is…

bkasl

Bronze Level Sponsor
Seems at one time there were license plate frames that read “My Other Car Is A Sunbeam Alpine”
Still available?

Warren

Bronze Level Sponsor
Finding a plate frame still made in metal is a big ask... The only reason CAT has some in a chrome plated metal under 10 bucks is they were made ages ago. But they don't say Alpine.
Boy do I regret selling a Falcon with a Vel's Parnell's Jones plate frame on it :(

65sunbeam

SAOCA Membership Director
Diamond Level Sponsor
I looked into getting some plate frames for the club with the SAOCA logo etc. I had not thought about
"My other car is a Sunbeam Alpine".
What type would the club be interested in-or other ideas?
Eric

puff4

Platinum Level Sponsor
"No... it's NOT an MG."

or...

"Yes, it IS a Ferrari"

Last edited:

bobbo

Gold Level Sponsor
I'd like a plate frame on my Alpine that says, "my other car is just transportation"

Hillman

Gold Level Sponsor
I saw on once that read "my other car is piece of sh*t too", but I don't think that goes well on any Alpine.

SierraNev

Diamond Level Sponsor
I have had this same thought. Found people on Google that will make them at a reasonable price.

I would like one red with black letters to match the car

Top SUNBEAM

Bottom ALPINE V

Something like that.

Also, I have been looking at polos. I have a great local embroidery store

Working on a design now.

1966 Sunbeam
Alpine Series V

maybe with a line in the middle that is the car shape?

open to suggestions

Emmett

aseries2@aol.com

jumpinjan

Bronze Level Sponsor
"Do you want to race"
Seriously, while driving my Lemans one day and at a stop light, I had a Mustang on my right side that wanted to race me...LoL!!!
And not to mention one day I got pulled over by a COP....LoL!