• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

SIV Engine and Transmission in CA

Alpine 1789

SAOCA President
Diamond Level Sponsor
I have been contacted via our Facebook page by a guy in Palmdale California who has a SIV engine and transmission that he would like to get rid of. He tells me the engine came off of a SIV GT (B9403026) and he will junk it if no one wants it. Let me know if you are interested and I will send you his contact details.

Alpine 1789

SAOCA President
Diamond Level Sponsor
The guy in CA just told me he was planning on junking these at the end of the month, if no one steps up first.

Alpine 1789

SAOCA President
Diamond Level Sponsor
Sorry for the delay. I have been traveling and haven't been on the website for a few days. Hopefully, they are still available. I will let him know someone is interested and PM his contact information to you.

Alpine 1789

SAOCA President
Diamond Level Sponsor
The owner of the engine/tranny just sent me a note reminding me that they were going to the junkyard in 4 days, so if anyone is interested, speak now or...