• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Factory jack finish

Aladin Sane

Diamond Level Sponsor
I recently bought a jack for my Alger project from one of our great members. My question is what type of finish would this have had when new? It currently has what looks like nearly bare metal with a nice aged patina. What did these look like when new?

alpine_64

Donation Time
There seems to have been 2 finishes.. Most were a satin black but some were the machinery grey.

There are also a couple of types.. Post a pic of the one you have and moght help determine correct colour

They also had the Shelly decal on them

Limey

Donation Time
SII - Semi satin black with decal.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-06-23 at 17.42.37.png
    Screenshot 2021-06-23 at 17.42.37.png
    438.5 KB · Views: 34
  • Screenshot 2021-06-23 at 17.44.43.png
    Screenshot 2021-06-23 at 17.44.43.png
    839.8 KB · Views: 33

Aladin Sane

Diamond Level Sponsor
Thanks, where did you get the sticker? not that I need one to complete my concourse entry or anything.