• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

67 Alpine for sale

67brg

Silver Level Sponsor
good body shiny brg with period aluminum wheels and like new tires. all new front suspension, engine has been rebuilt .030 over delta kb cam vizzard head,etc. OD trans from UK, u joints drive shaft, ring and pinion, Speedo rebuilt by Nissonger, tach rebuilt and all gauges cleaned. Wood dash, new upper and lower crash pads, glove box, carpets, pebble texture seat covers (show a little wear but look almost new). Hard top painted same as car, like new soft top, new toneau cover, electronic ignition. Many awards from Chicago to Milwaukee British shows. Drive anywhere....make an offer. SOLD

Last edited:

67brg

Silver Level Sponsor
LFxSG0JEV1r3Ew39RtRH0VkJmI-ZYFlRfbGaJlL03PFtuu0JYRJmAWC3PPOpCul88GH7tNsDpfAOE1xCL0OG2EBF-X49Pj5vnmv7x7fuUJkYzkKCI036wQQc7yoAwIHabQD8Wp9esGd7V4gDCqGuCUBtmcSpFqsfY5iv-AlHy0qL0b7jF0OxlOeeKXdfuAMgPdlQEKeFBZQfEnuRD7pyM6j2fuZt1E8gKtic3eXzD5NkOdHR8HLJFyvZ76DHG4jyC5m-xEYca97v9QEEuFoaULbkGlUNvHy9f2-qtHRqUMZOxBQdDJxHDlJonEaLY0oABYiR4MER88vYXDe7F7ZR8j9pCKQXFE2cDoWa8qa_n55aKTIAtb-0IDGLaPLC6CAywEYCp8EdNgzrPbDuOUEV5sjG48IcBu0d9yz473cHCZ7be2xS_06pMpalyQEtXPNnvb-fS0IbcO1OWTHiDuzUeDu4PNZRq1C1dgkivEbgqHsTdII5wMhmYHZ3yM0CoCSNuRiF1z5L3sNSnaaW1aUDThKSmS82iXwPLtZ0Ck10Jf8atluedmu3AkNZj6obhTel79Tn2tzruc1SHDh4rhXsSY_o0MJB4N4UFQJdTokbJtLSAcfTa0HrGQOxIMhRdpSmWVNRSlF8yjZARikRCtTOorOkkA_hSe5WRWeSvNuygn1Add7d5gU_G9WOW-OXib6_r8I4I0Xrb9LzxnppA6G2SnLT=w887-h665-no

67brg

Silver Level Sponsor
good body shiny brg with period aluminum wheels and like new tires. all new front suspension, engine has been rebuilt .030 over delta kb cam vizzard head,etc. OD trans from UK, u joints drive shaft, ring and pinion, Speedo rebuilt by Nissonger, tach rebuilt and all gauges cleaned. Wood dash, new upper and lower crash pads, glove box, carpets, pebble texture seat covers (show a little wear but look almost new). Hard top painted same as car, like new soft top, new toneau cover, electronic ignition. Many awards from Chicago to Milwaukee British shows. Drive anywhere....make an offer.
I don't see it :/
I am almost 80! Can't figure out how to post pics. I only have pics of the car at shows, but will take the necessary photos tomorrow. I have owned this car since '96 and believe I am only the second owner. Lots of parts and documents. Have the bill of sale and items from original sale. I am going to try to send a pic now, but if it doesn't work, send your email or phone number and I will try it that way. Tell me how to use this web sight and maybe I can do it. If you want I could face time.