• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

A cruise-in type event for May 15 , 2021

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
The Greenville Scottish Games could not be held this year
at the Furman University, due to the pandemic.

But all is not lost, we are planning a cruise-in type event for May 15 , 2021.
The gathering will be at the Thomas Creek Brewery, located on the 2054 Piedmont Hwy, Greenville SC. Its about a 1/4 mi from I-85. We will be at the location where the Gallabrae Scottish Ale is brewed. Some of you may have
tried it before, as we gave away a bunch as door prizes at past shows.
To keep things easy this year, we will not be looking to register cars, but have free form parking, first
come first served. There will not be judging, but we will have dash plaques and a bunch of door prizes
for the attendees. We will meet around 11 am and wrap it up around 4 pm. Plenty of time to visit with
other British car owners you might not have seen in a while. The owner of Thomas Creek also is a
competition grade BBQ master, and he is going to fire up the grill for us that day, if you would like some
good “Q”. The City of Greenville pipes and drums will be there too.
As I stated, no pre-registration needed, but it would be great if you could send me a return email if
you’re planning to come by, so we can manage expectations. Please if you would, forward this flyer to
any of your friends or club members that might like to come.

You then,

Cheers,

Sam Maw 864-431-1148
Southeastern British Motorcar Owners Club
SBMOC

Last edited:

sd_pace

Donation Time
Well ya know I will be there, I have no where else to be.... and I had my shots too!

Last edited:

Greggers

SAOCA Vice President
Platinum Level Sponsor
The wife and I are planning to make a little mini-vacation of it. So we'll be there barring any unforeseens.

sammaw@bellsout

Silver Level Sponsor
Hey Guys, Thanks Dan for spreading the news about the event. It looks like the fuel situation is opening back up, so everything is continuing.
The address for the venue is Thomas Creek Brewery, 2054 Piedmont Hwy, Greenville SC. Its about a 1/4 mi from I-85. Best thing is plug it in your GPS device to get to the right exit. Pack a lunch or BBQ will be available to purchase onsite. It is a parking lot show, so if someone wants to bring a canopy, that would be fine. The weather channel is calling for partly cloudy and Mid 70's temp in the afternoon. Hope to see yall, Sam

Greggers

SAOCA Vice President
Platinum Level Sponsor
Is this event still happening with the current gas crisis?

On my trip to Greenville yesterday, the first exit I tried didn’t have any gas at two stations. Then I remembered I have the Gas Buddy app. I knew right where to go at the next exit. It ended up being surprisingly painless.