• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Hand brake

Thor 1211

Silver Level Sponsor
The PO fiddled with or broke the emergency brake set up on the differential on my series v and I can't figure out from the workshop manual what is missing and how it is suppose to be set up. Does anyone have a good photo of the actuator on the diff.
thanks,

Shannon Boal

Donation Time
I am redoing the rear brakes now, can provide photos if you need them. This parking brake has not been right in a long time, and I don't think the self-adjusters have ever worked properly....one lever did not catch the teeth on the adjusting wheel at all, the other just sorta.